Win a Copy of the Ballet Companion! Dance25’s Feedback Contest
Dance25 is running its first contest! Dance25 needs feedback from YOU to make the site better for you.
What do you get for your efforts? The prize for our Feedback Contest is either
a) A Copy of The Ballet Companion: A Dancer’s Guide to the Technique, Traditions, and Joys of Ballet or
b) An online gift card from Amazon of equivalent value ($19.77)
|The Ballet Companion is one of my favorite Ballet references. The book has everything an adult beginner ballet dancer needs from information on choosing your ballet class, the history of ballet, definitions, nutritional information, etc.|
How do you enter?
Simply leave a comment in this post or e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback of the blog before Tuesday 3/08. Please make sure to include your e-mail information so that I can contact you about the prize afterwards. A few questions I am looking answers for:
- Do you read our Tuesday Ballet Terms series? Do you like the series? Is there anything you would change for the Tuesday Ballet Terms?
- Do you play our Ballet Vocabulary Game? Is there anything you would change for the game?
- What is your favorite blog post on Dance25 and why?
- Would you recommend Dance25 to your dance friends? Why or Why not? What would motivate you to recommend our site?
- Do you subscribe to our RSS/E-mail/Twitter feeds? Why or why not? Do you use any of these types of services?
Criteria for Winning
The reader that provides the best example and suggestions will win the prize! If you have any suggestions outside of the questions listed above for improving the site, they are also most welcomed.
Thanks everyone! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.